It Is Time to Change

|

I have been using the HTC series since May 2007. Except for the battery performance that was lately deteriorated, the overall performance was indeed excellent. Therefore, what I need to change is the battery itself. However, since our Company granted us (certain level of staff though) an amount of EGP 3, 500. Henceforth, I decided to buy Blackberry 9550 Storm 2 in Malaysia. Thanks to Zaidi for lending me his hands. At the moment, this smart satellite assisted device is still not available here yet.
On my birthday, I have bought another set NOKIA 5800 Express Music for my dear wife – Nana. The reason behind it was mainly due to the book value of her 5300 is zero and due to its ageing phenomena, the performance deteriorated badly. Now, a birthday boy giving presents to others?! Another eccentric move though but I think he should. He should be so thankful that he had reached another milestone of his journey, thankful to those who had supported him in many aspects and ultimately, thankful that Allah swt is always Giving him His Blessing, Grace and Mercy.

0 comments: