my last day@D 2nd Largest LNG Complex in d world

|

To my OPI team: Since most of you are not in the office (with all good reasons) and due to the abruptness of the arrangement, I’ve decided to make this announcement through this email (It is never my intention and not to my favor though).I really don’t know where to start! But let me try this way: Today is probably my last day in this 2nd largest LNG Complex in the world and probably my ever shortest stint throughout my career with Petronas. It is quite difficult and sad for me to convey this kind of message, especially when I have a lot dreams that I’ve really wanted to realise together with you all……but, this is what you call life – full of colors and shapes.
I will be taking up (special assignment) another challenge at Gas & Power Business, EVP Office effective February 1, 2011. However, I will resume the office on February 7, 2011 as mutually agreed by all relevant parties.
In relation to that, as agreed by the Management, M ZA will be covering for the Senior Manager OPI position with full authorities effective February 7, 2011 and please give your usual fullest cooperation to him.
Millions if not zillion of thanks for the sharing and teaching that you had relentlessly rendered to me since I joined MLNG. Despite the short span of time that we had went through, I can feel the camaraderie that we had built together had made me another better Saiful. There were many font memories – but the teambuilding in Miri will surely be cherished forever in my MLNG history book.
My departure is just a physical part of me, my heart and soul will surely be with you forever after. And as much as you know, the world of communication today is fenceless. Hopefully, God willing, we will cross path again in future tour of duty.
Last but not least, as a mere humble imperfect human being, please accept my apologies for all my shortcomings and wrong doings on my part during my many encounters and interactions with you, especially while performing my duties.

0 comments: