Thank you Note to ELNG & 2 d People of EGYPT

|

Today, is my second last day I will be physically in this beautiful place…and to me, this is just the beginning of our comradeship.
There have been many fond memories during my 3 years and 11 months tenure with this young dynamic company – the Egyptian Operating Company, popularly known as ELNG. Hence, It would not be fair for me to leave without a word.

To start with: I would like to take this opportunity to THANK everybody for the continuous support given to me while carrying out my responsibilities in this beloved ELNG. Without it, I will not be able to deliver effectively.
To the Management Team and my Boss; THANK YOU for giving me the empowerment and guidance, as without it, I would have not been the confident person I am today in my international arena.
To my HR Team and Colleagues; THANK YOU for all the assistance given to me, and for putting up with my many tantrums!! The camaraderie that we had built together had made me more matured and was indeed an opportunity for me to improve my inner part. NO words in this world could describe my heartfelt gratitude and gratefulness. Hence, in the absence of the appropriate words, allow me to say humbly:: SHUKRAN GAZILLAN::THANK YOU
Also, to all staff, Direct Hire and Outsource - we are always be ONE family, THANK YOU very much. Without your contributions, the company would not have flourished dramatically, ALHAMDULLILLAH – praise only for Allah.
Bosses, Colleagues and Friends, …..I am….Yes, I am just a mere humble imperfect human being. With that, I would also like to take this opportunity seeking millions if not zillions APOLOGIES for my shortcomings and any wrongdoings on my part during my many encounters and interactions with you, especially while performing my duties.
I wish you all the best and hope that the company will achieve greater heights.
Allow me to reiterate my earlier words, my departure is just the physical part of me, my heart and soul will surely be with you forever after. And as much as you know, the world of communication today is fenceless. Hopefully our paths may cross again one day, InsyaAllah.
To my Muslim colleagues and friends; Ramadan Kareem and hope this Ramadan will bring us nearer to Allah swt. And, I hope it is not too early for me to say Eid Mubarak to all of you.
Before I wrap up and pen off, pleased to inform you that Nour is taking over my chair effective 1.9.2010, henceforth, my little request from you all to extend your fullest cooperation to her.Last but not least, all the best, and may you achieve Allah’s blessing in whatever you do, InsyaAllah. And let us put our heart, mind and hands together, supplicating before the Almighty Allah swt for His Grace and Mercy. Aamiin.

0 comments: