The Pursuit To Liberty

|

After 5 days showering the humble piece of land occupied by 1.5 poor Palestinians with sophisticated ammunitions through airstrike, the Israelite resumed the ground war incursions on the 2nd January 2009. Their main reason: the Hamas rockets were still threatening. Damn the Israelites!!!! Ops, is the Israel to be blamed?? (Please refer to my earlier article) Amid the imbalance battle covered by the biased news, I spent my little time and efforts releasing my frustration; thoughts and mood through my modest piece of art work which I called – the Pursuit to Liberty.
The materials used are: Colored-Shaped pin; paper to make the origami box; white polystyrenes and compressed colored polystyrene. The rationale is basically about the Palestinians quest to achieve own freedom since the past years in their own piece of land.

0 comments: