Sacrifice - for d Betterment of our Life

|

The Sacrifice – is what I describe for the very next chapter of our life. When my employer decided to second me to its gas plant in Bintulu, we decided to explore another mode of lifestyle – staying apart. Split by the Borneo Rainforest that accommodates one of the biggest caves in the world – the Niah Cave, my family stay in the Miri Oil town and I rent a room in my good friend’s detach house at Kidurong, Bintulu. Though it is just a two and a half hours nice drive, I must admit it is not always easy to break away from the comfort zone – that is the nineteen years of living together under one roof wherever we go. This is what I called – the sacrifice that we have to make for the betterment of our inner mental strength. The question is why after almost 46 years living in this temporary world and after 19 solid years been together; we have to go through this hardship? My answer is; it is never too late to learn to enhance ourselves and the effective way to do it is through this hardship - the experiential learning approach. I believe, hard times do make people better and in the middle of difficulty lives opportunity. As a matter of fact, eventually, all our fabulous kids will live their own life and sooner or later, we will have to live this world to continue our journey. Hence, justifying our move in venturing with this move.

0 comments: