Good Job

|

After my fajr prayer this morning, I continued my sleep to kill off my mild migraine that attacked me since yesterday. Nana dozed off after she completed the first part of her morning routine chore. Muhammad Afiq and Muhammad Asri were jogging along the corniche enjoying the unusual but nice weather. ‘Afi was jogging virtually with his morning dream. I woke up around 09:20 hours and smelled something nice – the aromatic red onion and fried tuna from our kitchen. The Chefs-to-be Muhammad Aiman and Afiqah were preparing our favorites breakfast – fried noodles with chunk tuna, chicken egg and dressed with Yeo’s shrimp paste. Yummy…yummy.. I went down and saw the table was prepared; the fried noodle was nicely served in large bowl. I complemented the menu with salted Herring salad boosted our appetite. Minutes later, M Afiq and M Asri joint the breakfast and that is it! Nothing left for ‘Afi. Thanks to M Aiman and Afiqah for their proactive move and being sensible. Kudos to both of you for the job well done.

0 comments: