A Rainforest in Cairo?

|

Rainforest in Cairo? You must be kidding! Situated under the tropic of cancer, it is quite impossible to find one. However, you will find one at the fifth floor of the City Star Shopping complex, the biggest shopping complex in Egypt – a Rainforest Café
Decorated with green artificial and live plants, aquarium, waterfall, mechanical reptiles, insects and mammals like crocodiles, panda bears, orang-utan, lions, butterflies, and other insects, the café is just like in one of the jungle in the rainforest reserve of Borneo Island of Malaysia.
The Boys had obviously enjoying the ambience and definitely the foods. It was another experience having dinner in the 6 star restaurant. Lucky them!
The cute but serious Afiqah having serious discussion with her counterpart.
The women had surely entertained by the awesome team, program and atmosphere.
Except me, the scrumptious foods and bevearages spoilt the kids and others. My performance was at the bottom curve wrecked havoc by the cough, flu and fever. Hence, I did not really enjoy the foods. Alhamdullilah, the jungle vegetable soup and lemon juice managed boosting my apetite a little bit.
Despite my usual jovial impression, deep in my head, the notorious virus infected my nerves and brain cell, forced me to short circuit the program, and excused myself earlier from the Jungle.
The wonderful Q4 PETRONAS ELNG Secondees dinner had certainly delighted all the family members.

0 comments: