Ta'lim - Part III

|

Suddenly, there was a person who said salam.
“May I come in?” he asked.
However, Fatimah did allow him to enter the room.
“I’m sorry, my father is ill,” said Fatimah, turned back and closed the door.
She went back to her father who had opened his eyes and asked Fatimah, “Who was he, my daughter?”
“I don’t know, my father. It’s the first time I’m seeing him,” Fatimah said gently.
“Know one thing…He is the one who erases the temporary pleasure; he is who separates the companionship in the world. He is the Angel of Death,” said Rasullullah saw (peace be upon him).
Fatimah bore the bomb of her cry.
The death Angel came towards him, but Rasullullah saw (peace be upon him) asked why Jibrail did not come along with him.
Then, Rasullullah saw (peace be upon him) looked at his daughter with a trembled look, as if he wanted to reminisce about every part of his daughter’s face.
Jibrail was called. Jibrail was ready in the sky to welcome the soul of the Habibullah, the leader of the earth.
“O Jibrail, explain to me about the rights in front of Allah?” Rasullullah saw (peace be upon him) asked with a very week voice.
“The doors of the sky have opened; the angels are waiting for your soul. All Jannats are widely open waiting for you,” Jibrail said.
However, all that did not make Rasullullah saw (peace be upon him) relieved. His eyes were still full of worry.
“You are not happy to hear this news?” asked Jibrail.
“Tell me the destiny of my people in the future?”
“Don’t worry, O Rasullullah saw (peace be upon him). I heard Allah swt told me: “I make Jannat haram for everyone, except the people of Muhammad,” Jibrail said.
The time for Malaikat Izrail to do his work became closer and closer. Slowly, Rasullullah saw (peace be upon him)’s soul was pulled. The body of the greatest man ever lived on earth was full of sweat; the nerves of his neck became tight.
“Jibrail, how painful the sakratul-maut is!”, Rasullullah saw (peace be upon him) slowly uttered with groan.
Fatimah closed her eyes, Ali sat beside her bow deeply, and Jibrail turned his face back. “Am I repugnant to you that you turn your face back O Jibrail?” Rasullullah saw (peace be upon him) asked to the Deliverer of Wahyu.
“Who is the one could see the Habibullah in his sakratul maut,” Jibrail said.
“Not for a while,” then Rasullullah saw (peace be upon him) uttered a groan due to the unbearable pain. “O Allah how great is this sakratul maut. Give me all these pains, but not to my people
The body of Rasullullah saw (peace be upon him) became cold, his feet and chest did not move anymore. With tears in his eyes, his lips vibrated as if he wanted to say something. Ali took his ear close to Rasullullah saw (peace be upon him). “ Uushiikum bis salahti, wa maa malakat aimanku” which means “take care of the salat and take care of the weak people among you.”
Outside the room, there were cries, each one shouting, the companions holding each other, Fatimah closed her face with her hands.Again, Ali took his ear close to Rasullullah saw (peace be upon him) and with his mouth which became bluish, and tears in his eyes, he uttered “Ummatii, Ummatii, Ummatii” which means “My People, My People, My People.”
That was the conversation recorded during the last Day of the Most Nobel Man on earth.
Despite have read, heard, and received the stories many times, the soul of the message still burning in my mind, touched my hearts and shed tears from my eyes. This is the philosophy and passion of the last Prophet Muhammad saw (peace be upon him) towards his people. Thus, as a Muslim, we should subscribe to his philosophy religiously with no exemption

0 comments: