my JOURNEY::closer to d next phase

|

Well….I do not celebrate birthday, but if I had one, it was organized by someone else, either by my lovely supportive wife or our fabulous kids or my understanding in-laws, niece and nephews. Cutting that boring introduction short; today is my birthday, and my sensible family members and Twinzbites thrown me a decent ‘birthday party’ and had kindly prepared me an awesome chocolate cake. Thank you very to all and wish you all the best and achieve Allah swt blessing in whatever good deed that you are doing. NOTE: The cake was made by TwinzBites.
By the way, 2 days after that, when I opened my email, I received an electronic birthday card from Pan Pac KLIA. The prudent sensible attitude I would say, had reminded me on the importance of maintaining rapport and networking with all the people around us, whether they are your internal or indirect external customers and stakeholders. Thank you Pan Pac KLIA.

0 comments: