Packing time - to start our new chapter of our journey

|


Life must go on. Moving to our 3rd phase of our journey, we decided to pack and mobilize some of our essential things from our Lot 18 Taman Ikhlas, Sg. Long to Lot 6193 Taman Greenville, Senadin. Our plan and thinking is to settle down in Miri. It was Friday – 19.11.2010, the Forwarder cum Packer - Subalipak’s crew arrived on time @09:30 am. There were only two of them – Saiful and Nasser. The speed was not to my expectation, but after my mild argument with the Management, more crew joined them and finally, at around 16:56 hours, the final box number 64 was mobilized to their lorry.
One of the exclusive and my favorite items, the Burmese Teak Dining table was properly nicely wrapped and packed. The table (for six pax) cost me about RM 7,000 that I’ve bought from the Rainforest, One Utama.

0 comments: