...WE will definitely remember U 4Ever

|

I was in the midst of throwing my idea in the open table of the six shareholders’ rep.'s table, when I received this sms from Nana (actually it was Sabrina’s sms forwarded by Nana); “Aunty Nana, this is Sabrina. Sab nak boarding soon. Just wanted to say goodbye, I was very sad when I went back home that night. But, I’m more happy and grateful to have known you and your family. Alhamdullillah. It’s an honour. You have a wonderful family. Nanti bila Sab nak start family, I really want tips from you two! Hi hi. Thank you, thank you and thank you. I just can’t stop thanking! We surely will miss you guys, a lot. Keep in touch. InsyaAllah. Maassalamah”.
Well….maassalamah Sab. It is really hard to say goodbye and we actually don’t want to say it. Thank you so much for all the beautiful words. Awesome! At 11:34 am Wednesday 29 July 2010, amid the hot summer Cairo, I paused for while and concentrated reading your phrases twice and believe me, it had really touched our hearts. Two years seems to be very short since we built our family hood. Let us pray to Allah swt that our comradeship will last forever until the end of time. To you and all our ‘adopted’ 2nd year Alexandria University Medical Students, wish you all the best…..you all will sure be missed by us and like I always said, put your best efforts to realize your dream and DO IT for Allah swt.

0 comments: